Have you been in a position where you where pushed out of your comfort zone? You always wanted to do more with your business but it seems like it was never enough time. You had always envisioned what it would be like to work your business on a full time basis but could not rationalize with yourself when it would be time to move forward. You thought about those bills coming to you home every 30 days and wondered would this ever end? Thinking to yourself, I have more month than money, there has to be a better way. Have these thoughts ever crossed your mind? It is a known fact as women we were many hats, we are multi-talented, we are nurturers, and we can make a dollar out of a dime. Some would say “by any means necessary.”
Having the motivation to start a business is just the first step. We have the capacity to create generational wealth and create sustainable employment for others.
- Statistics show that more than 9.4 million firms are owned by women, employing nearly 7.9 million people, and generating $1.5 trillion in sales as of 2015.
- Women-owned firms (51% or more) account for 31% of all privately held firms and contribute 14% of employment and 12% of revenues
This is only a glimpse of what we can do when we put our mind to it. I want you to give you 7 tips to create a sustainable growing business.
- Show up, and be proactive for your business as you are for your employer
- Be strategic and intentional and set priorities in your business
- Ask for help, you are not alone
- Take advantages of the resources and tools available to you via social media and colleague’s expertise
- Identify and evaluate your skill set, what problems do you solve
- Look for ways to make additional income with a sense of urgency
- Does lose focus on your goals
As you recalibrate what is important to you and understand what it will take to get it done, don’t be afraid to hire a professional to help assist you in navigating the revenue roadmap to position yourself for success. We are here to push you into your greatness!
We have a 90 day program to get you started, and refocused on what is important, having a healthy mindset to move forward while enjoying your family, and generating generational wealth. Get started today! Register at www.tinagreer.com/coaching-program